I'm Zeus and my mom thought I should help with this section. I know exactly why you are looking for a dog trainer, besides of course to meet me.
But seriously, I've been a foster brother to lots of rescue heathen and am an exceptionally tolerant and well-mannered dog (if I can toot my own horn). I wasn't always!
My Mom taught me to be the coolest dog ever. Things I've worked on include:
* Loose leash walking
* Reactions to rollerblades or bikes
(Humans on wheels are just wrong. I mean really, you've got two very suitable paws.)
* Basic Obedience such as here, heel and sit
* Socialization (I used to be really concerned about men with hats.)
* Dog aggression
* Polite greetings with dogs and humans
* Urban manners at restaurant dining and parks (Barbeque patios have become my favorite)
* Not Barking Incessantly
* Writing, while difficult w/ paws, my mom's a really good trainer. I'm working on a sequel to Hamlet, the working title is "More Ham, Less Let"
* Learned my name (It's surprising how many of my brethern don't know their name)
* Reactions to doorbells and visitors
Note from Angela: Dogs learn best when they are happy, motivated, and engaged. I use positive training methods